Sunday, August 26, 2012

Liv's Room Re-Do

My goal when Liv was in Michigan was to plan her 3rd birthday party and re-decorate her bedroom. I had bought most of the furniture for Liv's room from Value Village and it didn't all go together. I love Value Village, but I wanted it to be a bit more cohesive and organized.

I bought most of the new things for Liv's room at Ikea. I looked a lot online and planned what I was going to buy before I went. I tend to walk around in a daze when I'm at Ikea, so I needed a plan.

It doesn't necessarily have a theme. I wanted it to be a bit whimsical and girly, but still look like it was a little girl's room.

Here's how it turned out.

I really liked moving this dresser, which was a value village find and could use a re-paint, to the end of Liv's bed. The thing I love most about it is the shelves on both sides of the drawers.

This picture wall has always been there....I missed a picture of the floor poof I made awhile back. I will have to take another picture.

very busy on top of that dresser...


I'm finally not ashamed to show Liv's closet!! I did some major organizing and moved this storage bin in the closet and it really helped. Also the shoe organizer was a life safer.


1 comment: